OTTAWA (Business Wire EON) November 19, 2007 - MyFax™, one of the leading business Internet fax services, today announced it is offering a "switch service" promotion to all RapidFAX customers.
This promotion offered by MyFax, the award-winning Internet faxing solution, allows customers to port existing RapidFAX numbers to MyFax where applicable. For three months, RapidFAX customers will also receive at no cost 200 in/100 out pages per month.
The MyFax Internet fax service offers several advantages over RapidFAX:
- Your choice of local or toll-free numbers throughout the U.S. and Canada at no additional charge
- The option to send from and receive faxes at up to five different e-mail addresses
- Online fax storage for up to one year
- Spam filters that separate unsolicited Internet faxes from clogging up the fax inbox
- The ability to attach up to 178 different document types to your faxes, including Adobe® PDF, Microsoft Excel®, and many others
- Online account management and reporting tools including adding users, modify accounts and customize settings/options
- MyFax provides an outstanding customer service, offering on-line, a toll free number, email support, extensive online help including demos and FAQs and online chat service that is helpful and quick to respond 24X7
MyFax, the fastest growing Internet fax service used by individuals, small, medium and large businesses, draws off of a successful customer experience program to continually offer state-of-the art productivity tools to its users. MyFax furthers its outreach with an extensive customer service organization that has users raving.
In review of Internet fax services, PC Magazine rates MyFax the best value for the price of industry competitors. MyFax is available for only $10 USD per month or $110 USD per year. This price includes 100 outbound pages and 200 inbound pages per month. Volume pricing is also available.
Details for the RAPIDFAX offer can be found at Switch Service.
MyFax is the fastest growing Internet fax service used by individuals, small, medium and large businesses to send and receive faxes using existing email accounts or the web. MyFax offers services in North America and Europe, including the United Kingdom to industries recognized among the fastest growing adopters of internet fax including finance, insurance, real estate, healthcare, transportation and government. More than 10,000 new customers subscribe to MyFax each month. Additional information is available at www.myfax.com